WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle recently did a Q&A on Facebook and commented on a number of interesting topics. Right off the bat, one fan asked him about WWE RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey’s development in WWE.

He has some history with her as he teamed up with the former UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion to take on Triple H and Stephanie McMahon at WrestleMania 34 in a Mixed Tag Team Match this past April at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.

He responded by stating “Ronda has become an amazing sports entertainer. She caught on so quickly. But, there will come a time where she will need to do some improvising during her matches. That only comes with experience. She has proven herself to be highly respected in the pro ‘rasslin circle, but give her another year or so of experience so she feels 1,000 percent more comfortable. I understand where she is right now because I too was pushed into a spot that only the most experienced wrestlers get to, although I didn’t have the experience. That’s the main event. Ronda is special. She will only get better.”

The former WWE Champion also talked about who he sees on the current roster that can be top stars.

“You have guys right now that can do it. Some upcoming guys and girls? Finn [Balor]. [Bobby] Roode. [Chad] Gable. Ember Moon. Although I’m not crazy about him personally, [Baron] Corbin will be a huge factor.”