Thiago Santos isn’t done with the light heavyweight division.

Santos did battle with Jimi Manuwa in the main card opener of UFC 231. The bout took place inside Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Ontario, Canada Saturday night (Dec. 8). “Marreta” emerged victorious via second-round knockout.

Santos spoke to reporters during a media scrum after the bout. He said that he isn’t done with the light heavyweight division:

“I’m in this division (now). I want to stay at 205. I want to fight, and I believe I’m in the top 10. I want to fight someone in the top five, for sure. One of the biggest reasons I want to stay at 205 is I’ll be more healthy. I still can fight at 185, but I won’t perform the way you guys saw at 205. At 205, I’m healthy and I feel happy. I can make 185, but it’s not what I want. I want to stay at 205.”

Santos has now gone 7-1 in his last eight outings. Manuwa was tied for the seventh spot on the official UFC light heavyweight rankings. The “Poster Boy” is sure to slide down the ladder and Santos is expected to make his 205-pound rankings debut in a nice position.