Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Betting Odds For WWE TLC Released

The early betting odds for Sunday’s WWE TLC pay-per-view have been released by sports betting service BetWrestling.com.

Ronda Rousey is a -750 favorite to retain her RAW Women’s Championship over Nia Jax, Daniel Bryan favored to retain his WWE Title over AJ Styles and Dean Ambrose being a -160 favorite to win the Intercontinental Title from Seth Rollins.

The betting odds are historically accurate indicators of who will win each match. We will keep an eye on the betting lines and will post an update if there are any shifts as we get closer to the show. The favorites to win are listed as – while the underdogs are listed with +. Here are the betting odds:

• WWE RAW Women’s Championship: Ronda Rousey (c) -750 vs Nia Jax +450
    • WWE Championship: Daniel Bryan (c) -245 vs AJ Styles +175
    • WWE Intercontinental Championship: Seth Rollins (c) +120 vs Dean Ambrose -160
    • WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship – Triple Threat: The Bar (c) +110 vs The New Day +205 vs The Usos +223
    • Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match: Braun Strowman -320 vs Baron Corbin +240
    • Smackdown Women’s Championship: Becky Lynch (c) +340 vs Asuka +120 vs Charlotte Flair +135
    • Bobby Lashley -155 vs Elias +115
    • Drew McIntyre -475 vs Finn Balor +325

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I think a couple of these could be wrong. I dont know why asuka is the favorite. I think Elias might get his win back after losing on raw and I could see Corbin winning or there is no point in the whole manager elect gimmick.