WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch has hinted at adding a new move that could be deadly inside of the squared circle. Lynch dropped a hint at potentially working with Conor McGregor’s coach, John Kavanagh, over the break in the WWE schedule during her time off for the Christmas holiday when she returns home to Ireland in order to train.

This wouldn’t be the first time for Lynch to work with Kavanagh as she and Jinder Mahal did just that last November while WWE was on tour in Ireland.

This exchange all started once Kavanagh tweeted about The Man on Monday once her appearance on Ariel Helwani’s MMA show was announced, which led to Lynch responding by stating that she was looking to learn a new move to show off in her matches.

Becky wrote, “Been looking for a new impact move, I’m home for Christmas if you’re around.”

This led to Kavanagh responding by stating that they should work on a new move together which led to Lynch commenting back to him by stating that she wanted something “Deadly. I’m looking to cross paths with a few women over here who’ve earned a good beating. Thought I’d add a new attack at home, then come back here for all their heads.”

Been looking for a new impact move, I’m home for Christmas if you’re around.

— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) December 10, 2018

Let's work on something big…

— Coach Kavanagh (@John_Kavanagh) December 10, 2018

Deadly. I’m looking to cross paths with a few women over here who’ve earned a good beating. Thought I’d add a new attack at home, then come back here for all their heads.

— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) December 10, 2018