Rhyno lost a loser-leaves-Raw match against Heath Slater 8 days ago. While his former partner is now an ethically-shady referee, Rhyno’s future was left in doubt. The former ECW Champion recently cleared the air regarding his retirement status in the following video:

EXCLUSIVE: After being fired last week on #Raw, @Rhyno313 sent in a video clearing the air about his in-ring future. https://t.co/U1HArv9eYS

— WWE (@WWE) December 11, 2018

“Hey guys,” Rhyno begins his video. “This is Rhyno here. I just want to clear up a rumor that I’ve seen going on for about a week now on Twitter about me retiring. I am not retiring, I have no plans on retiring. It apparently started after I competed in a match with Heath Slater and the loser was fired from Raw, which Heath Slater won, a match that we were put in by Baron Corbin. So, I just wanted to clear up that rumor and say I’m not retiring. I am fulfilling my contractual obligation with WWE, the December live events and January live events, I’m going to continue. And after that, I don’t know whether I compete in WWE or somewhere else still, your guess is as good as mine. Hopefully, I cleared up any rumors and look forward to seeing you guys at the live events.”

Rhyno is a former United States, Smackdown Tag Team, and Hardcore Champion during his WWE career.