WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch made an appearance on the Ariel Helwani show on Monday where she spoke on a wide variety of topics including the incident with Nia Jax during the RAW invasion angle. This was when Jax punched Lynch a few weeks ago on RAW during an invasion angle where she would cause Lynch to suffer from a broken nose and concussion. This led to Lynch being pulled from her champion vs. champion match against Ronda Rousey at Survivor Series.

During this interview, Lynch reflected on how she got through the segment as she stated that she went to the hospital that night after the event and completely blacked out after she got hit. However, she was able to roll up to the ropes, got up again and went into auto-pilot

“I smashed half of RAW, including ‘Ronnie’ Rousey. So it turns out that my auto-pilot is a bad a** too.” This is where she continued by stating that she got checked out and showed up to the SmackDown TV event the following day. After the show, she wasn’t able to fly due to strict concussion protocols.

She also hoped once she showed up to Survivor Series that she could get in there and fight but they wouldn’t let her. Lynch recalled taking some time off to rest which is hard for her considering that she’s used to be on the road for 300 days a year.

I took my rest, I took my fish oil and my CBD oil, things that were supposed to help get my brain better. Now, I still have the broken nose, but it’s nothing I can’t fight through.”