Mae Young Classic 2018 winner Toni Storm recently spoke to the UK’s Metro Sport on a variety of topics. The Australian Superstar is one of the top prospects in the UK and is heavily featured on the NXT UK brand.

When asked who the best wrestler in the world is right now Storm replied by saying “That is such a tough one right now! You’ve got the likes of Daniel Bryan and Finn Balor, but I’ll tell you who’s coming up right now who’s going to take that soon, Pete Dunne! I think he’s on his way to becoming the best in the world. He knows exactly what he’s doing, he’s an absolute professional and has been doing it since he was a kid. He’s just fantastic.”

Storm was also asked who the most underrated wrestler in the UK scene was. Toni stated that “I know it’s probably the obvious choice but my fiancee Chris Ridgeway is incredible, and he’s doing really well on the UK indie scene. He needs to be seen all over the world. I watch his stuff a lot, I had a match with him a few months ago and he is literally world class. It would be good if we could see his face a lot more.”

Storm was also asked if she felt Ronda Rousey and Becky Lynch should headline WrestleMania next year. The Aussie Superstar responded by saying “Absolutely, 100%! Imagine that, it should absolutely headline Wrestlemania. They’re two of the toughest women in the world. That’s exactly what I want to see at Wrestlemania.”