Jason Jordan has been out of action now for nearly a year. There was speculation that the former American Alpha Superstar may not ever return to the ring since he left the ring for the final time back in February. Dave Meltzer remarked on the situation back in early November, stating that “He’s been out for 10 months? Is that about right? It’s been a long time. Obviously, it’s not a good sign that he’s been out for this long.”

Jordan was in Birmingham, Alabama around this time last week to get further analysis. Doctors took a look at the RAW Superstar’s neck, according to PWInsider. There are currently no signs on whether the outcome was positive for the former NXT Tag Team Champion. Jordan was reportedly been working as a backstage producer since he was cleared to travel on the road with WWE’s live crew.

Jordan appeared to have a positive outlook back in November when he sent out the following tweet: “I’m ready to attack this week and make huge improvements! I’ve been trying to keep my eye on the prize and look at the big picture. I’m still on the road to recovery and I’m very optimistic about getting back to where I belong!“