With The Elite looking to try and shake up the pro wrestling landscape, it may leave many companies suddenly lacking in star power. This is especially true of promotions who have leaned on the draw of Bullet Club/The Elite as a cornerstone of their show.

Ring Of Honor has utilized members of The Elite for years on their programming, but with the advent of All Elite Wrestling on the horizon, things could change pretty quickly as many of their main event players may no longer be available.

Speaking to Nick Hausman for the WINCLY podcast, Koff addressed the rumors of All Elite Wrestling and the relative impact it may have on ROH.

“I read what you read,” Koff said. “I wish I could say I had the inside on that. They’ve [The Elite] had great success in working together and I only hope that they continue to have that success because they deserve that kind of success.

He goes on to express that because nothing has been officially announced as of yet, “to speculate on that [AEW] would be senseless.”

With the risk of his main event roster being ransacked effecting ROH, Koff rebuffed the sentiment by highlighting wrestlers he feels could step up during 2019.

“Marty [Scurll] is up in there. Jay Lethal is up in there. Jeff Cobb is an extremely exciting performer, I love watching him. Flip Gordon. Matt Taven. I could probably go deeper than five,” he said.

Koff is clearly confident in ROH and its future, stating that they have “no shortage of talent, which is why ROH is so exciting to me and we always deliver a product. We wrestle a brand. We wrestle a style. Regardless of who’s wrestling that brand or style, the fans’ expectations have always been met.”

Ring Of Honor’s December event, Final Battle, goes down December 14th at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City.