Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Darren Young Hopes To Work For ROH In 2019

Former WWE star Fred Rosser (better known a Darren Young) has been keeping busy since his WWE release in 2017. Young has been doing a lot of speaking engagements this year, which has cut into his professional wrestling career a bit. However, he’s hoping to turn all that around with 2019 right around the corner.

Young was recently interviewed by “The Roman Show” to talk about several professional wrestling topics. During their conversation, Young expressed interest in working for various promotions in 2019. He named Ring Of Honor specifically, as well as expressing interest in working around Japan too:

“2019 for me is going to be a big year. 2018, I spent a lot of time doing speaking engagements, very little wrestling, but 2019 is going to be a big year for me. Hopefully [I will wrestle in] Japan, and hopefully [Ring of Honor].”

Back in 2005 Young signed a developmental deal with WWE and competed in their Florida Championship Wrestling territory, before it became known as NXT. In 2010 he made his main roster debut as a member of the Nexus. He’d briefly return to NXT in 2011 and eventually formed the “Prime Time Players” alongside Titus O’Neil.

In 2014 Young began a singles career, which included a run with WWE Hall Of Famer Bob Backlund as his manager for a brief period of time. Young was released from his WWE deal in October of 2017. It will be interesting to see how his career progresses working the indy scene, and potentially getting booked for promotions such as New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW) or ROH.

Check out Young’s interview on “The Roman Show” below:

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Travicity

Fuck no he’s terrible