Natalya recently spoke with Yahoo! Sports about various topics including her the usage of her father in the current storyline with Ruby Riott heading into their tables match at the TLC pay-per-view event on Sunday, December 16th, 2018 in San Jose, California at the SAP Center that will air on the WWE Network.

This past week on Monday Night RAW, Riott had a table that featured a photo of Jim Neidhart on it. This is where she addressed her stance on the topic.

“A lot of people have asked me, girls that I work with backstage, other superstars, people at home, if I’m OK with this storyline and how do I feel about it,” Neidhart told Yahoo Sports. “For me, this is what is going on in my life, this is the elephant in the room.”

“In some weird way, this storyline has been strangely therapeutic because anything I’m feeling I can get it out,” Natalie explained. “If I need to cry, I can get it out. I can let everybody see it, hear it and I can take the WWE universe on this journey with me. I need to speak the truth, and I need to remind the world that my dad was a WWE star, he was special, and everyone can feel that with me.”

Natalya also stated that in an interesting way that this is serving as a proper send-off for her father as she feels like this is in a weird way of him having one last run.

“I feel like if I asked my dad right now, ‘Daddy, how do you feel about me doing this storyline?’ My dad would say go for it. He understood pro wrestling, he understood how, for fans to become emotionally invested in stories, there has to be emotionally charged content.”