Former WWE Champion John Cena recently did an interview with Sports Illustrated after receiving the 2018 SI Muhammad Ali Legacy Award on Tuesday night in Los Angeles at SI’s Sportsperson of the Year event for being a leader as a philanthropist.

During the interview, he was asked about being in the “definite twilight” of his WWE in-ring career. This is where he stated, “It’s a giant relay race, and I’m in the phase where I’m handing the stick off. My time is up,” he adds, riffing on the lyrics to his WWE entrance theme. “Someone else’s time is now.”

Cena also talked about participating in the “We Are America” Ad Council video back in 2016, which is a celebration of diversity.

He was quoted by stating, “As soon as I heard about it, I said yes. There were people saying, are you sure? I said, Yeah, I’m absolutely sure, because this is something that I believe in…. Every once in a while we need to be reminded everyone is welcome here.”

Cena was recently active in the WWE when he wrestled a tag team match at WWE Super Show-Down event. However, he’s slated to work several WWE shows that you can see here.