Many consider Seth Rollins to be the current workhorse for WWE’s Raw brand, and it appears that one such vocal supporter is none other than Good Ol’ JR.

Speaking recently on his podcast, The Ross Report, the WWE Hall Of Famer discussed the current WWE Intercontinental Champion and his journey back into the main event. He shares that he believes Rollins deserves a major push that would firmly establish him as Raw’s top babyface superstar.

Given WWE’s current roster imbalance of top heel vs top babyface, segueing Rollins into the top of the main event scene against a horde of heels might solve the babyface crisis, if only temporarily as Braun Strowman and Roman Reigns remain unable to compete at this point in time.

“Seth Rollins is a great wrestler, and when the company makes a firm commitment to get behind him at every turn of the road so that they got their next Cena on site, then we’ll see Seth continue to go up the ladder and finally reside in that promise land of legitimate WrestleMania level year-in year-out main eventers,” Ross said.

“That’s a whole team effort as I said earlier. I don’t feel the commitment that Rollins is our next guy,” he declared. “Are they just waiting for Roman Reigns to come back after he’s kicked leukemia’s ass? Are they just waiting for Braun Strowman to get back into the picture? I think the thing to do is give the guy the chance to be the guy.”