Sean Waltman has commented on his friend Justin Credible’s recent arrest for assault.

Credible, whose real name is PJ Polaco, has had a series of arrests this year, the latest coming last Tuesday. Polaco is facing numerous charges, including misdemeanor assault, all in connection with allegedly violating an order of protection.

Waltman, who has publicly supported Polaco during his battle with addiction, had this to say regarding his friend and former tag team partner on X-Pac 12360.

“My heart hurts for him, and I love the guy,” Waltman said. I really care a lot about him. We try not to give up on people, because when I was ready to fight [addiction], people were there for me."

Waltman made it clear, though, that he expects Polaco to hold up his end of the bargain.

“He’s got to do his part. You’ve got to do your part,” he said. “I work with a rehab center, and that guy was ready to go pick him up and he wouldn’t go.”

“It’s so frustrating. But I kinda get it too.”

Further complicating Polaco’s situation is a documentary that is being filmed on his life. Waltman says that the film will capture all of Polaco’s recent issues.

“A documentary is a documentary,” Waltman said. “It’s not scripted. You don’t get to write the finish of the documentary.”