NWA President Billy Corgan has implemented an interesting idea into his promotion. Corgan announced NWA will be holding their first-ever Pop-Up Event, similar to the way bands in the music industry hold spontaneous concerts for their fans in random locations. The show will go down from Clarksville, Tennessee on January 5th.

The show will feature three NWA Title bouts; the World Heavyweight Championship, National Championship, and Women’s Championship, will all be on the line. The first match that was announced for the card was Nick Aldis’ World Title defense. He’ll be facing former TNA World Heavyweight Champion James Storm. Storm had this to say about his match-up with Aldis:

“You know I was asked to wear this [NWA] shirt right here,” Storm said. “It’s a nice shirt, but there’s something I much rather be wearing and that is the ten pounds of gold, the NWA World Heavyweight Championship on January 5th, Clarksville, Tennessee.

“The NWA has a long history in Tennessee and I was a big fan of it growing up. That’s all I ever watched was Harley Race, Dusty Rhodes, and the list goes on and on.

“Nick Aldis, we have a long history, and Billy Corgan, we have a long history, January 5th just got a lot more interesting.”

Recently, NWA’s official Twitter account made the other two title bouts official.

Jazz will defend her Women’s Title against Allie. And Mack will be defending his National Championship against Matt Cross. The show will also feature the first Crocket Cup qualifying contest. Here’s the NWA’s official announcement:

“#NWAPopUp UPDATE! Challengers for @Willie_Mack and @Phenom_Jazz revealed for January 5, 2019 @NWA New Years Clash. National Title – @MDoggMattCross Women’s Title – @AllieImpact Tix and VIP experiences now on sale.”