Andrea Lee was quick to talk about the cancellation of her UFC on FOX 31 bout.

Lee was scheduled to take on Jessica Rose-Clark tomorrow night (Dec. 15). The bout was to take place inside the Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. During the event’s weigh-ins, UFC officials announced that Rose-Clark was deemed medically unfit to compete. As a result, the women’s flyweight clash was scrapped.

Lee took to her Instagram account to post the following:

“Sorry guys my fight was scratched, it’s kinda funny actually, considering how crappy 2018 has been. I’ve made no excuses though, I came prepared, I trained hard, camp was AMAZING. I water loaded, I ate my meals, I started my cut as soon as I stepped off the plane, actually before I got on the plane. I cut all day yesterday and was at 128 when I went to bed and woke up at 127, I’m always ready. I know Jess wanted to fight as badly as I did and it’s just unfortunate how these things turn out, I hope she is well and healthy. It sucks for the both of us. Please don’t talk sh*t, it’s over and we are focused on the next.”

UFC on FOX 31 will be headlined by a lightweight rematch between Kevin Lee and Al Iaquinta. Back in Feb. 2014, Iaquinta earned a unanimous decision win over Lee. Will lightning strike twice, or is it “The Motown Phenom’s” turn to shine? Stick with MMA News for live coverage of UFC on FOX 31.