Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Becky Lynch Reveals There Was Locker Room Animosity Towards Ronda Rousey

The SmackDown Women’s Champion, Becky Lynch, recently appeared on popular MMA show, ‘Ariel Helwani’s MMA Show.’

During the course of the interview, ‘The Man’ broached a number of different subjects. These ranged from her career and recent broken nose, to Conor McGregor and her growing popularity.

She also shared her opinion on current RAW Women’s Champion, “Rowdy” Ronda Rousey.

According to Becky Lynch, there was a sense of resentment and animosity towards the former UFC Bantamweight champion upon her arrival and immediate push.

“Absolutely [there was dislike towards Ronda Rousey],” Lynch admitted. “That’s the thing with so many people and the people they want to succeed, right? And that was never me. There are chosen people and that was never me. I was never meant to succeed. I was never the one that was meant to be the champion, the one that was meant to be on top, the one that was supposed to be on the posters and the billboards,” she said.

“I think that’s what made it [Lynch’s success] all the more sweeter and I think that’s what the audience relates to because they could see that,” Lynch declared. “And that is why I think they’ve supported me because I made this myself and nobody can take that away from me. Nobody can take that away from me.”

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Kayfabe. There has literally never been a report of RR having heat coming in, except for maybe Banks who thinks she should main event every show. If you are a female wrestler in the wwe and you arent smart enough to know that bringing in a legit star like RR would be great for everyone than you are a moron.