New Japan Pro Wrestling’s YouTube account has uploaded a rebuttal from Chris Jericho addressing Naito’s recent promo. The leader of Los Ingobernables de Japon would insult the current IWGP Intercontinental champion, condescendingly mocking him as he referred to Jericho as an “international superstar.”

In his response, Jericho (sans makeup) snipes back, introducing himself as “[…] the guy who stole your t-shirt design to make some cash” before showing off that he “made a lot of cash from that, so I thank you.”

“You know it’s funny,” he mused, “you say no one’s talking about me, but everyone’s talking about you, Naito. Everyone is talking about how Chris Jericho kicked your ass at Dominion. How Chris Jericho left you laying and became the IWGP Intercontinental Champion, and I know that’s driving you crazy,” he goaded. “People [are] talking behind your back. Ever since [Dominion], you’ve done nothing of merit.”

“You’re right, Naito. I’m an international superstar. But what does it matter?” he asked. What does it matter where I’ve been, what I’ve done, what legends I’ve beaten? All that matters is that I’ve beat you. And it bothers you.”

Closing out his response, Jericho promises that he’s “going to shut you up for good. Your sarcastic, arrogant, little b**** self. Remember I’m not tranquilo, Naito. I’m f****** crazy.”