Vince McMahon will return to Raw on Monday, the night after Sunday’s TLC PPV. According to a company press release, Vince plans on “shaking things” up on the show.

“One week after Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins placed the blame for Monday Night Raw’s recent decline squarely on the shoulders of ‘General Manager-Elect’ Baron Corbin, WWE Chairman, and CEO Mr. McMahon will return to the red brand to shake things up,” WWE’s press release reads.

Depending on the result of Sunday’s match between Braun Strowman and Baron Corbin, McMahon could make Corbin the full-time GM of Raw or remove him from the position entirely.

Monday Night Raw will emanate from the Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, CA this week.

McMahon may have more than just Raw’s low ratings on his mind as we approach 2019, however. His XFL league is scheduled to begin play in just over 15 months. McMahon had the following to say regarding his XFL venture to ESPN earlier this year.

“I wanted to do this since the day we stopped the other one,” McMahon said. “A chance to do it with no partners, strictly funded by me, which would allow me to look in the mirror and say, ‘You were the one who screwed this up,’ or ‘You made this thing a success.'”