As noted before, Asuka walked out of the Tables, Ladders and Chairs pay-per-view event last night as the WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion, in the main event match which also saw interference by Raw Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey.

In a video released by WWE, we get a glimpse at what happened after the match when TLC went off the air:

As Charlotte Flair was making her way back to the ring, we see Becky Lynch angry over the interference by Ronda Rousey which cost both the competitors the title.

Charlotte Flair herself was not too happy with the outcome, and understandably so.

During the match, Ronda Rousey interfered by pushing Becky and Charlotte off a ladder which gave Asuka the chance to win the match.

“I will be back, I will be back, I will be back!” an emotional Becky Lynch proclaims on the ramp whilst making her way backstage.

While as of this writing there is no news on when Becky Lynch will get her rematch for the title, it seems like it could be coming soon. We could see a rematch this Tuesday on SmackDown Live or on the Royal Rumble, whenever it is, we’ll keep you updated.