Adam “Hangman” Page wrestled his last match for Ring of Honor on Saturday. After losing an ROH TV title match to Jeff Cobb at Final Battle, Page’s last show with the promotion was Saturday’s TV tapings in Philadelphia.

“I had my last ROH match this weekend. Showed up to their training school for a tryout as a scrawny 18 year old. Made a lot of good friends and memories along the way. Thanks everyone. Full speed ahead.”

Page debuted with the company in 2011 after having been trained by Johnny Valiant. He is expected to be apart of the proposed All Elite Wrestling promotion next year.

Other members of the Elite have made similar comments regarding their last ROH matches recently.

Cody Tweeted out the following:

Thank you to all the fans. Thank you to a wonderfully talented locker-room. Thank you to an outstanding crew/production top-to-bottom. Thank you Joe Koff & Greg Gilleland. Thank you ROH, I needed “shelter from the storm” & you gave me a home the past 2 years. Beautiful experience

— Cody Rhodes (@CodyRhodes) December 16, 2018

He has also made a point of mentioning he will not be at the Madison Square Garden show this spring, even as a member of the NJPW roster.

“After two ‘supercards’ and breaking my back essentially against Kenny last year, it still can’t change the fact that people are in town for WWE.,” Cody told SI.com last week.

“ROH and NJPW sold that building out and that is massive and special and I love that they did it, but had they did it on another weekend, I’d be more likely to be featured on it,” he continued. “After 10 years with WWE doing ’Mania weekend and two more with ROH, I am leaving that weekend for the boys and girls of the WWE.”

The Young Bucks sent out the following as well:

Leaving the territory. See you on the other side.

— The Young Bucks (@MattJackson13) December 16, 2018

Members of the Elite are believed to have participated in a multi-person tag at the ROH TV Tapings in Philadelphia on Saturday.