Billie Kay was possibly injured at a WWE house show over the weekend. Kay was teaming with her Iiconics partner, Peyton Royce, and facing Noami and Lana at the event.

During the match, reports are that Noami and Kay bumped heads and Kay went down after. Further reports stated she had a dazed look on her face after.

Billie Kay did not finish the match and was seen being helped to the back by a trainer. Some users on Twitter captured her being taken to the back and posted it online:

Ahh Billie Kay needed some medical attention. She walked out ok though

— Kim (@kimberlasskick) December 16, 2018

Earlier this fall, Billie Kay had the following to say regarding women’s tag-team championships in WWE.

“We have always spoken, and quite publicly, that we want to pioneer (a women’s tag division),” she said to TV Insider this fall. “We want to be part of this era of the women’s tag team division.”

Peyton Royce added in the following:

“We want to have a part of it when it does happen. I feel it will happen in time, so we want to have a positive influence on that.”

Speaking of the fondness she feels for her partner, Billie continued:

“When she is away from me, I feel like a chunk of me is gone. I know she feels the same way. So, when we come together…”

Peyton cut her off: “We feel complete. We really do. I feel like myself when I’m with Billie. She brings out the best in me and vice versa.”