Former WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch has broken her silence on losing the title.

“The Man” is dealing with the outcome of the main event of TLC pay-per-view event in San Jose, California as she lost the title to Asuka while also battling Charlotte Flair in the first-ever Women’s Triple Threat TLC Match once WWE RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey came out to the ring where she pushed Flair and Lynch off a ladder then left and walked to the backstage area. She took to her official Twitter account where she posted the following:

“Resilience and heart and passion got me up this morning, bandaged me, got me through a work out. But it was straight simple vengeance that made me promise to chase them all down. I agreed. It will be done.”

She would later tweet in a response to a fan, “It’s not the title that made The Man, it was The Man who made that title. TBC.”

It appears that Lynch will get her rematch clause put into place in order to get a shot at reclaiming the SmackDown Women’s Title against Asuka which could come as soon as the Royal Rumble pay-per-view event.