Popular WWE NXT superstar Velveteen Dream has made one thing perfectly clear, which is the fact that he wants to be on the WWE main roster whether that means to be featured on Monday Night RAW or SmackDown Live.

During this week’s episode of RAW, he took to his official Twitter account to request WWE fans to demand that he be called up from NXT to the main roster. This comes fresh off the news that several NXT stars would be called up to the roster and the promises made during the opening segment of RAW involving the McMahon family (Triple H, Vince, Shane & Stephanie McMahon) in order to shake up the current product that is presented on a weekly bases.

Dream wrote in his social media posts that it’s not Vince’s call who gets called up to the main roster, it’s the fans. He is encouraging fans to “spam” WWEs Twitter accounts with the hashtag #CallDREAMUp.

According to him, it doesn’t matter if he gets called up to Raw or SmackDown. If you’re entertaining, you’re entertaining. “If UR entertaining ur entertaining,” he wrote. “I don’t need writers and I don’t need a lot of time. A superstar should bleed through ur TV. And not when someone’s producing it. Give Me The Red Light And It’s #DREAMOn Any Night.”

It’s Not His (Vince’s)
Call 2 Make

It’s URs,
So let ur voices B heard….#CallDREAMUp@WWE Universe pic.twitter.com/9ZecWpWJQl

— The DREAM (@VelveteenWWE) December 18, 2018

#CallDREAMUp

SPAM @wwe @wwenxt
And let’s see if they’re really listening!!

RAW
SmackDown
NXT
NXTUK
Seasame Street

Doesn’t matter,
if UR entertaining ur entertaining.

I don’t need writers and I don’t need a lot of time. A superstar should bleed through ur TV. And not when someone’s producing it.

Give Me The Red Light ?
And It’s #DREAMOn
Any Night