Ember Moon recently talked with TV INSIDER about Thursday’s Tribute To The Troops special that will air on the USA Network this week among other topics including the growth of the WWE women’s division.

This is where she stated that once she decided it was time to join WWE, part of the factor in her decision came down to things changing as women started stealing the show with every opportunity they have and the upward swing of momentum for women taking advantage every time they get into the ring. They want to inspire fans.

The former NXT Women’s Champion continued by stating that there a lot of women on the indy scene ho have been wrestling forever and how they were told they would never be in WWE. However, that has changed.

Moon brought up the WWE Evolution pay-per-view event where she was quoted by stating, “It was absolutely phenomenal. I’m getting goosebumps talking about it because it’s such an amazing time to be a woman in wrestling…We had a ladies’ night at Evolution and told all the guys to follow that. Going from that and TLC and knowing we are going into another Royal Rumble, it’s all about baby steps getting to that first women’s main event at WrestleMania.”

The WWE star also talked about being called up after a successful run in NXT to make her main debut on Monday Night RAW on the April 9, 2018 episode, which was the night after WrestleMania 34 and how she feels her first year on the main roster has gone.

“I think one of my favorite things is being in Money in the Bank this year. I didn’t win, but it was always something I’ve wanted to do,” she said. “It was awesome because it was my first Pay-Per-View being on Raw. I feel like there are so many more things I want to do here and more people I want to wrestle. I got to team with Ronda Rousey. I got to work with Alexa Bliss … It’s been a long ride, but I feel it has gone by way too fast. There are too many moments. I can sit here and talk about them forever.”