Becky Lynch might be the hottest thing in WWE at the moment but she still doesn’t feel like she gets the respect she deserves. The Man was a guest on Edge and Christian’s podcast last week and spoke about how WWE still doesn’t treat her as the face of the company. Lynch relayed a story on the show about how even now it’s Charlotte Flair and not her who is on the posters for Smackdown.

“No matter how much things change, they stay the same,” Lynch said on the show. “I’m the champ and I’m still not on those posters. So there is that, there is that I’m still not completely the face of the company no matter how much I do, no matter how much interest I’m drumming up, I’m still not the chosen one and that’s fine because that gives me more fuel for the fire.”

Lynch would credit the fans with helping to put her in the position she is in now, however.

“Thankfully, the fans have believed in me,” she said. “That’s who I thank all the time for putting me in this spot because they never stopped believing in me.”