UK promotion Pro Wrestling: EVE has inducted a British legend into their Hall of Fame. The EVE HOF will be housed in a physical location, Bishopsgate Institute in London, England.

Klondyke Kate is one of the pioneers of professional wrestling in the United Kingdom. The legend began her career at age 14 in the now famous city of Blackpool, England. William Regal of course got his start in the same territory for reference.

Kate took part in an interview with Calling Spots magazine back in 2016 and she listed her favourite opponents, including some WWE Superstars. Kate stated “I spent quite a few months working with Natalya who was then Nattie Neidhart, actually wrestled her Dad funnily enough. If I am honest I would say I really enjoyed the competition and the viciousness of working with Saraya Knight (mother of Paige).”

The British star was one of the most dominating heels of her time. At her largest Kate weighed 28 stones (around 400 pounds) and only stands at 5 foot 4. In recent years she has lost an incredible amount of weight, she mentioned to Calling Spots she had “lost about 14st 9lbs at last count.”

Kate reacted to her induction by tweeting “For every woman who thinks she can’t……I’m telling you she most certainly can!“