Chris Jericho recently on his podcast talked about how Neville turned down an offer to appear at the All In event in September.

All In was an important independent wrestling event in 2018, and there was quite a bit of talk going around that Neville will make his professional wrestling return at the event.

We instead saw him in the Japanese promotion Dragon Gate where he returned under his former ring name PAC and defeated Shingo Takagi at the Korakuen Hall.

Chris Jericho talked about this topic on his Talk Is Jericho podcast with guest Sami Zayn.

“They tried to get him to go to All In, like over the top and he wouldn’t do it. He wanted to make his debut with Dragon Gate,” Jericho said about Neville refusing to make his return at All In.

Sami Zayn added to this by saying how disciplined he is when it comes to these things and how much he respects him.

“That’s the kind of guy he is dude, lot of love, a lot of respect for him. He’s principled. He told me straight up, a lot of money – the indies weren’t what they were when I left five years ago. Old timer in the indies back in my day [Don Cherry impression]…there wasn’t as much money on the indies and I did really well by indie standards right before I signed [with WWE]. He was telling me straight, ‘Man there’s a lot of money being offered in a lot of directions,’ but he’s never been an overly money driven guy. That’s why maybe he didn’t fit in the WWE system very much because the culture here is very overly ambitious and money and success and that has to be what takes you to the next level and he’s never really been like that. So he went back because he’s a loyal guy and he always just loved wrestling for Dragon Gate, so he went straight back to Dragon Gate.”

Neville or PAC right now is doing well in the indies wrestling and has been booked for promotions like BWR Wonderland, Over the Top Wrestling and Defiant Wrestling.

He had also won the Open the Dream Gate Championship at Dragon Gate’s “Fantastic Gate 2018” event, by defeating Masato Yoshino.

He will be facing Will Ospreay for Revolution Pro Wrestling at the “High Stakes” event in London, England from the York Hall on February 15, 2019.