Ring of Honor’s heavyweight division is going to be interesting to watch in 2019. The recent signings of Jeff Cobb, Brody King, and PCO will add a big boost to the promotion’s roster next year.

Shane Taylor, who wrestled his first match for ROH in late 2014, recently announced he has agreed to terms on a new exclusive contract with the promotion as well, bringing him back for another year with ROH.

“Incredibly excited to announce that I’ve officially agreed to terms on an EXCLUSIVE contract with @ringofhonor for 2019!! Trust and believe I’m going to continue to #ShatterTheGlassCeiling & show why I’m #TheREALBreakoutStar in ROH!!”

Taylor wrestled 28 times for ROH in 2018. His last televised match was a loss to Jeff Cobb.

Taylor was featured earlier this year in an article by the Orlando Sentinal. He spoke in the article about how he knew wrestling was the profession for him shortly after debuting.

“I heard the crowd and felt that rush. It’s hard to explain, but I knew I was where I needed to be,” Taylor said. “Anytime you can love what you’re doing and get as much energy out of it as you’re putting into it, whether that’s music, painting or whatever, you know that’s truly what makes you happy.”