John Cena has been called out by an interesting name for a match. That star is EVOLVE Champion Austin Theory, who made the challenge during a recent video that was released by Austin Theory when he was talking about his future with the company.

“Until the day I walk into TakeOver. John Cena, I heard you’re trying to pass the torch. Well, you know how to get in contact with me.”

The company is set to hold two of their events next month. EVOLVE 119 on Friday, January 18th in Brooklyn, N.Y. and then EVOLVE 120 on Saturday, January 19th in Woodside, N.Y.

It’s already been announced that Theory would take on WWE NXT star Johnny Gargano at EVOLVE 119. As of this writing, his opponent at EVOLVE 120 has yet to be revealed.

Other stars that are slated to work these shows include Fabian Aichner, EVOLVE Tag Team Champions The Street Profits. Additionally, WWN Champion JD Drake, Anthony Henry, Darby Allin, AR Fox with Ayla & The Skulk, Eddie Kingston, Josh Briggs, Joe Gacy, BSHP KNG, Curt Stallion and Priscilla Kelly.

Theory became champion once he beat Aichner at EVOLVE 117 during a Triple Threat Match that also featured Roderick Strong.