Mandy Rose could be in line for a push soon. According to a report from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE is set on trying to make the former fitness model a star.

“Vince is also very high right now on the idea of making Rose a star,” wrote Dave Meltzer. “Basically, it’s the similar mindset they earlier with Lana, with the big introduction, before she faded into becoming another woman on the roster and then was put back with Rusev.”

27-year-old Mandy Rose was called up to the main roster on November 20th, 2017. In the 13 months since, she’s been featured in Absolution and then furthered her alliance with Sonya Deville after Paige’s retirement.

A budding rivalry between Mandy Rose and Naomi is currently brewing on Smackdown as well. A match between the two was scheduled and then scrapped earlier this month, however.

Rose played it off as though she couldn’t make the match due to a photoshoot:

“The real truth is that I was too busy to wait around and had a photoshoot, something @NaomiWWE doesn’t know anything about. You should be glad bc I was going to embarrass you tonight SIS!”

The angle between the two took another turn this week:

All I want for Xmas is to get my hands on @WWE_MandyRose

— Trinity Fatu (@NaomiWWE) December 26, 2018