Don Callis, Impact Wrestling Executive Vice President, has commented on Impact moving to the Pursuit Channel next month. On the latest episode of his Killing the Town podcast, Callis put a positive spin on Impact leaving Pop TV and dropped some hints about what to expect from the promotion in 2019.

“This week we announced our move from Pop TV, which was a great partner for us,” Callis said. “A lot of fans thought, ‘wow, you guys should be on a different network with a different demographic,’ so we announced we’re moving to Pursuit, which is an exciting thing for me. When you talk about how you deal with your content as a company because our parent company, Anthem, owns not only the Fight Network and Game TV, they also own a significant stake in Pursuit, so it’s a great strategic move for us.”

With a new television home comes yet another adjustment to Impact’s approach to producing content. The Pursuit Channel caters to an audience that is interested in hunting, fishing and the outdoors. With that backdrop, Callis says the product will be “sexier” and edgier.

“I think people are gonna love to see a sexier, edgier, maybe a little more hardcore Impact Wrestling. I’m really really pumped about that, so I’m pretty excited.”

Impact Wrestling returns to pay-per-view on Sunday, January 6th for Homecoming live from Nashville, TN.