WWE NXT UK star Toni Storm has a big match ahead of her. She’s set to challenge Rhea Ripley for the NXT UK Women’s Championship. The match will go down at the NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool event on Saturday, January 12th. A big showing in Blackpool could help Storm make an even bigger name for herself in the WWE.

In fact, she draws inspiration from, arguably, WWE’s hottest star at the moment. Speaking to Express.co.uk recently, Storm explained why Lynch is her “biggest inspiration” in professional wrestling after seeing what she has done for WWE’s women’s division:

“Becky Lynch is currently my biggest inspiration,” Storm said. “She is taking the women’s division to a completely different level. Her strengths and her fire are definitely inspiring me right now. I hope to eventually step into the ring with her because I feel the biggest competition at the moment is Becky Lynch.”

It’s hard not to draw inspiration from “The Irish Lass Kicker.” After her heel turn at SummerSlam this past August, the WWE Universe really rallied behind the Irishwoman. She went on to win the SmackDown Live Women’s Championship at the Hell In A Cell pay-per-view. Lynch then found herself in a feud with RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey.

Unfortunately, Rousey and Lynch were never able to work together inside the ring due to an injury. However, they may finally get to do so next year, and it could be the biggest women’s match in professional wrestling history.