Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Daniel Cormier Wants Stipe Next, Not Jones, If Lesnar Fight Collapses

The return of Jon Jones changes absolutely nothing for Daniel Cormier’s short-term plans. Cormier has been on record saying that he would opt to face Brock Lesnar over Jon Jones, as he estimates a Brock Lesnar fight would be a bigger payday. He has also said that should something go wrong and the Lesnar fight falls through, he would grant Stipe Miocic a rematch.

Stipe Miocic has been on a rampage in his pursuit of that elusive rematch, having his eyes set on a title fight and only a title fight after breaking the record for most consecutive heavyweight title defenses (3). Miocic still has Brock Lesnar to worry about standing in his way of a rematch, but not Jon Jones, Cormier says:

“As of right now with the Lesnar thing, that’s kinda still up in the air,” Cormier told The MMA Hour on Monday. “Or, if he doesn’t fight, then I’ll fight Stipe Miocic.”

This is not something Daniel Cormier is only telling the media and fans. The heavyweight champion claims to have gone straight to the top with these plans:

“I talked to the boss (Dana White) the other day and he’s talking to me about fights and Brock Lesnar and Jon Jones and everybody, and I said, ‘If Lesnar doesn’t go, Stipe has to be first. He deserves it, and I’ve said it from the beginning. If it ain’t Brock, I want to fight Stipe Miocic and give him what’s rightfully his, a rematch for this title.’ He’s going to get beat again, but at least he’ll get a chance to fight for that belt again.”

Daniel Cormier has the rare ability to move wherever he wants and face whomever he wants. A trilogy fight with Jon Jones is unquestionably on the table whenever he wants it, and he could also go on defending his heavyweight championship for as long as he holds it. Dana White is in no hurry for Daniel Cormier to retire, and Stipe Miocic sure isn’t, either.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I wouldnt want to get beat up by the same guy 3 times either.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I wouldnt want to get beat up by the same guy 3 times either.
    As much as I dislike Jones, I don't think DC can beat him.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***