We are just days away from Wrestle Kingdom 13 inside the Tokyo Dome on January 4th. The main event of New Japan Pro Wrestling’s biggest show of the year will be Kenny Omega versus Hiroshi Tanahashi. The two took part in an official contract signing which was live-streamed on the promotion’s YouTube channel earlier today.

Omega addressed his rivalry with Tanahashi when it was his turn to speak.

“From what I’ve heard now, there are over 30% of you that are from foreign countries,” Omega said in English.

Omega has been saying his style of pro-wrestling is more appealing to an international audience than Tanahashi’s is.

“There may even be more of you that speak English,” he continued. “That’s just wonderful. That is the entire point of this main event coming up in Tokyo Dome.”

“On January 4th, we have our biggest show of the year, Wrestle Kingdom,” Omega continued. “If you guys aren’t going to watch it, I urge you please give it a try. Believe it or not, I’m the best in the world at doing this thing, and you may actually like it.”

NJPW commentator, Chris Charlton, provided some translations of Tanahashi’s comments.

Tanahashi ‘I’ve given it my all my entire career, but on January 4 I’ll fight harder than I ever have in my life’ #njwk13

— chris charlton (@reasonjp) December 31, 2018

You can watch the press conference in its entirety below: