Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Low Ki Reflects On Leaving WWE, Reveals Why He Won’t Watch WWE

Despite riding a wave of success during his time in TNA, current Major League Wrestling (MLW) World Heavyweight Champion Low Ki never managed to find the same level of success during his tenure at WWE.

The company just didn’t seem to know how to utilize his talent, instead lumbering him in awkward storylines that didn’t highlight Low Ki’s abilities.

Speaking with WSVN-TV Entertainment reporter Chris Van Vliet, Low Ki reflected on his time with WWE and his reason for leaving. He also explained why he doesn’t watch their product.

“[Leaving WWE] was the most healthy option,” Low Ki admitted. “It was a toxic environment. I don’t know how it is now because I haven’t been there and I don’t watch, so I can’t offer an opinion on that.

But, at least for me, it was a toxic environment that served no further purpose, and it was best for me to go. And because of that, I was able to thrive in other areas and with other opportunities but usually the opportunities that they had available to them and they chose not to use them."

When speaking about WWE and their current product quality, Low Ki confessed he has no interest in what WWE is doing. He emphasised that he feels this way as WWE is “very difficult to sit through.”

“I’m a fan of skill, I’m a fan of stuff that’s intriguing, I’m a fan of stuff that’s cleverly done and there’s thought behind it,” he said. “A lot of the times it’s like a conveyor belt of the same stuff and that’s difficult to do because there are so many people who are wanting to enjoy this, but it takes them away if it becomes a repetitive pattern and they can recognize that and it takes away their ability to have fun.

Again, I’m not knocking them, because I don’t watch their product and I don’t know enough to comment on them but from the feedback that I get from other people, what we’re doing at MLW is much more interesting than others because it seems like we’re offering something the others aren’t. The way that I see it is traditional values. It’s very traditional values, but we’re not insulting the intelligence of our people.”

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Low ki always sounds like he has brain damage when he talks. Not interested in his opinion.

He forgot to mention how much of an egotistical diva he is backstage.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***