Kazuchika Okada will once again be competing on the Wrestle Kingdom 13 pay-per-view this year. The NJPW star has been in the main event of the past four Wrestle Kingdom PPVs. This year, however, he will not be headlining the show. His match with Jay White will go on before the IWGP Heavyweight Title contest.

Kenny Omega will be defending his championship against Hiroshi Tanahashi. Recently, Okada did an interview with NJPW to preview his match-up with Jay White inside the Tokyo Dome. During their conversation, Okada was asked about how he feels not headlining this year’s event:

“Honestly, I’m not that upset about it. If this was any other sport, the same sport isn’t going to dominate all the time. The Giants aren’t going to run the table every year. … The Dome is always the Dome.

“So the setting hasn’t changed. But the scenario, not a main event, not a title match. What’s that even like? I can’t remember, so I want to see for myself. I might get pumped up just like a title match, or it might be very different, I won’t know until January 4th, so I’m kinda excited, honestly.”

Check out the full card for Wrestle Kingdom 13 here:

Main Card

• IWGP Heavyweight Title Match: (C) Kenny Omega vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi
  • IWGP Intercontinental Title Match: (C) Chris Jericho vs. Tetsuya Naito
  • Kazuchika Okada vs. Jay White
  • IWGP Junior Heavyweight Title Match: (C) KUSHIDA vs. Taiji Ishimori
  • IWGP United States Title Match: (C) Cody vs. Juice Robinson
  • IWGP Tag Team Title Match: (C) Guerrillas of Destiny vs. The Young Bucks vs. EVIL and SANADA
  • RevPro British Heavyweight Title Match: (C) Tomohiro Ishii vs. Zack Sabre Jr.
  • IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Title Match: (C) Yoshinobu Kanemaru and El Desperado vs. Roppongi 3K vs. BUSHI and Shingo Takagi
  • IWGP NEVER Openweight Title Match: (C) Kota Ibushi vs. Will

Pre-Show

• Gauntlet Match to determine #1 Contenders for NEVER Six-Man Titles: Ryusuke Taguchi, Toru Yano, and Togi Makabe vs. David Finley, Jeff Cobb, and Yuji Nagata vs. Best Friends and Hirooki Goto vs. Killer Elite Squad and Minoru Suzuki vs. Marty Scurll, Adam Page, and Yujiro Takahashi