Chris Jericho has put his sights on earning some more gold while competing under the NJPW banner. This comes after the fact that he lost the IWGP Intercontinental Title to Tetsuya Naito at the Wrestle Kingdom 13 event on Friday at the Tokyo Dome in Tokyo, Japan.

It was a wild match that was contested with no disqualifications and Jericho showed off some bruises that he sustained in the match when he wrote the following on his official Instagram account:

“#WrestlingIsFake…??? @njpw1972 #JerichoVsNaito2 #WrestleKingdom13.”

After the match, he talked with some media members about the contest and how he has put his focus on winning the IWGP Heavyweight Title which is currently held by Hiroshi Tanahashi, who beat Kenny Omega for it at this show.

“I just lost the belt I took from Naito in June last year. It is a big mistake if you think that the time with me and New Japan Pro Wrestling will be over.” Jericho stated, H/T to Yahoo! Japan for the transcript. “I’ve kept the Intercontinental belt for the longest in 2018. So let me tell you, I want to challenge for the IWGP Heavyweight belt, unreasonable or not.”

Jericho has made several appearances for New Japan Pro Wrestling over the last year including a 5-star classic against Omega at the Wrestle Kingdom 12 event, at Dominion, he captured the IWGP Intercontinental Championship from Naito and retaining Intercontinental Championship against EVIL at the NJPW Power Struggle event last November.