Yujiro Takahashi and Chase Owens are back in Bullet Club. The two had been seemingly kicked out of the group by the Firing Squad last year and placed with the Elite on NJPW tours. They were accepted back into the faction earlier today at New Year’s Dash in Korakuen Hall, however.

Family means you forgive. The boys are back together ? #BulletClub
2019=#GoodGuyTamaTonga @realchaseowens @yujiroTakahashi

— 'Good Guy' Tama Tonga (@Tama_Tonga) January 5, 2019

Chase Owens released the following statement:

For months people have been asking what side are you on or why does chase still wear bulletclub gear. Well last night I answered ;) bc4life

— chase owens (@realchaseowens) January 5, 2019

Owens and Takahashi interfered during the NEVER 6-Man tag team championship match at New Year’s Dash. Their run-in allowed Tama Tonga, Tanga Loa, and Taiji Ishimori to keep their belts. After the match, Owens and Takahashi were accepted back into Bullet Club.

Even after members of the Elite began saying they were no longer members of Bullet Club, Owens and Takahashi never did. Owens Tweeted out “BC 4 Life” shortly after news broke the Elite were officially leaving Bullet Club. Takahashi seemingly never realized he’d been placed with the Elite, as evidenced by his comments on an episode of Being the Elite during the World Tag League tour. Takahashi and Hangman Page teamed together in the tournament.

“What’s up with Elite B*lls**t?” Takahashi asked Page on the BTE episode. “Am I supposed to be in it?”

“That’s not really up to me,” Page responded. “We kind of thought you’d be booked to be with the Tongans, to be honest. Maybe that’s why they don’t trust you completely yet.”