If you don’t have the Pursuit channel, don’t worry about missing episodes of Impact Wrestling anymore. All episodes of the show will now air at the same time, Friday 10 PM, on the promotion’s Twitch channel for free.

BREAKING: Starting THIS FRIDAY and every week IMPACT will stream on @Twitch in the US at 10pm ET simulcasting with the @PursuitChannel airing!

— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) January 7, 2019

Don Callis addressed a change in direction for the product with the move to the Pursuit channel on his podcast.

“A lot of fans thought, ‘Wow, you guys should be on a different network with a different demographic’ so we announced this week we’re moving to Pursuit which is an exciting thing for me,” Callis said.

Judging by what we have seen on Impact Wrestling PPVs versus their television program, it’s possible more hardcore wrestling could be in store for the promotion.

“It’s a great strategic move for us,” Callis continued. “And I think people are going to love to see a sexier, edgier, maybe even a little more hardcore IMPACT Wrestling. I’m really, really pumped about that.”

The first episode of Impact Wrestling on the Pursuit channel, and now also on their Twitch channel begins Friday, January 11th, 2019 at 10 PM est.

Impact Wrestling will hold a show tomorrow at the Asylum as well. Presumably, this is where they will be taping the next couple of episodes and the first with this new direction.