Several fans mentioned on social media that after attending the AEW Double or Nothing launch rally in Jacksonville yesterday outside of TIAA Bank Field, they weren’t allowed to attend Tuesday’s SmackDown Live TV event in the city while wearing AEW merchandise.

According to reports, WWE had their security team not allow fans to attend after some people drove from the rally to the TV event. A fan noted on Twitter that he could not buy a ticket to SmackDown while wearing AEW merch while another person claims that he was kicked out for carrying an AEW towel.

The fan wrote, “Was just turned away from attending Smackdown for wearing @AEWrestling merchandise. Was told I would NOT be allowed in or to purchase a ticket per @WWE. @MattJackson13 @NickJacksonYB @CodyRhodes you guys wouldn’t turn me away from an AEW show would you?”

Another fan mentioned how he didn’t see any issues with other fans having AEW merchandise being allowed access. As of this writing, WWE has yet to comment on this situation. You can see some tweets from fans talking about these issues here:

I’ve heard from several fans with issues at Smackdown tonight regarding the AEW merchandise they had on. One of them told me he was removed from the building and not given option to buy a WWE shirt. I’ve contacted a WWE rep for a statement.

— John Pollock (@iamjohnpollock) January 8, 2019

According to this fan, he offered to buy a WWE shirt to replace the AEW one, but his offer was declined. He left the building and changed in his car and was able to get back into the arena for Smackdown.

— John Pollock (@iamjohnpollock) January 8, 2019

Was just turned away from attending Smackdown for wearing @AEWrestling merchandise. Was told I would NOT be allowed in or to purchase a ticket per @WWE. @MattJackson13 @NickJacksonYB @CodyRhodes you guys wouldn’t turn me away from an AEW show would you?

— Scrump_1 (@scrump_1) January 8, 2019

@AEWrestling just got kicked out of smackdown for having an #AEW towel… somebody’s scared!#AllEliteWrestling

— Aaron Perry (@Mr_Too_Sweeet) January 8, 2019

@CodyRhodes @NickJacksonYB they wont let me in smackdown with my aew merch!!!??

— Miike787 (@Mike52509) January 8, 2019

@CodyRhodes they won’t let us in smackdown with the AEW Shirts!!!

— Anthony (@Amp0930) January 8, 2019

my friend was there wearing a shirt and had no issues. another friend saw a group of rowdy AEW fans causing problems and security asked them to calm down and it escalated to them being asked to leave.

— Alex Sarti (@alexwkpartyhard) January 8, 2019