This past Monday on Raw, “Rowdy” Ronda Rousey discovered who her next challenger will be, come the Royal Rumble pay-per-view (PPV) on January 27th.

Competing in a hard-fought affair, Sasha Banks would come out victorious in her number one contender matchup against former Raw Women’s champion, Nia Jax.

After the match, Sasha shared her thoughts backstage regarding facing Ronda Rousey at the Rumble.

Taking to her Instagram account, Rousey has since responded, sending a message aimed directly at Sasha Banks:

“@sashabankswwe Congrats on your win against @niajaxwwe last night, it’ll be my honor to defend my #rawwomenschampionship from you. But it’ll be my absolute pleasure dispelling the #fantasy of the #fauxhorsewomen when I beat you at the #RoyalRumble – this is the #reality era, and the real #4horsewomen are here to define it. #TheBossVsTheBaddest #RondaVsSasha #Jan27 #4horsewomenVSfauxhorsewomen check link in bio for context if you missed the action last night.”

It’s interesting that Ronda has brought up the Four Horsewomen. Given the other members of the MMA Four Horsewomen are still in NXT, and WWE’s previous plans for a major Horsewomen feud, could this be a hint towards a future rivalry?