Jake Hager (aka Jack Swagger) will make his MMA debut at the end of the month. When he does, R-Truth will be there to play him to the ring.

MMA journalist, James Lynch, interviewed Hager recently and he revealed that R-Truth is set to attend the event and play him out to the cage.

Just had an awesome interview with Jake Hager (@RealJackSwagger) ahead of his #MMA debut Jan. 26 at #Bellator214. Jake told me WWE star R-Truth will be performing at the event and a number of WWE stars will be in attendance. Look for that interview on @FightfulOnline soon

— James Lynch (@LynchOnSports) January 8, 2019

Hager will be fighting at heavyweight and will take on J.W. Kiser in his MMA debut at Bellator 214. His fight will be on the undercard for Ryan Bader vs Fedor Emelianenko. He signed a deal with Bellator in 2017. Hager commented on training for his MMA debut in an interview with Wrestling Inc this summer.

“Training is coming along very well. It’s amazing, and has been incredibly tough with the transitions that I have gone through from where I was in WWE. It has actually taken off a lot of the aches and pains. My body feels amazing; I am stronger and more flexible than ever. I am in the best shape of my life. That is pretty impressive at 36 years old, so it is going good.”