Former WWE Raw and SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair has been making the media rounds in order to promote the WWE brand. While doing a recent interview with SportsKeeda, the daughter of WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair talked about two interesting topics.

First up is the possibility of John Cena breaking Ric Flair’s record of sixteen World Title wins as the longtime WWE star currently is tied with the pro wrestling legend once he got the same reigns as the record back at Royal Rumble 2017 by beating AJ Styles.

“Yes, I think John Cena is one of the hardest working men in our industry and if anyone wants to achieve what my dad did, it will be him.”

Flair also gave some to current WWE NXT Women’s Champion Shayna Baszler for making a nice transition from being an active pro-MMA fighter to the world of pro wrestling. The former WWE champ stated that she thinks Baszler has progressed quickly.

“I think she’s an excellent bad guy. I think she has a lot of grit to her and I think she will do well. I look forward to facing her someday. After I beat her friend.”