All Elite Wrestling (AEW) has been the talk of the professional wrestling community as of late. Tony Khan is serving as the President of the promotion. Cody and The Young Bucks have been named Executive Vice Presidents. Names like Chris Jericho, Adam Page, PAC, and more have already been announced as members of the roster. The new promotion has a lot of fans optimistic about the future of professional wrestling.

Especially with all the big names involved. Recently, Edge and Christian took to their podcast, “E&C’s Pod Of Awesomeness” and discussed AEW. Christian said he has actually met AEW President Tony Khan a few times. “Captain Charisma” detailed a lunch he once had with Khan, who he could tell was a very big professional wrestling fan:

“Well, I’ve met [Khan] a few times,” Christian said. “I met him, strangely enough, through Chris Nowinski, actually. And, yeah, I had a little meal with Chris Nowinski and Chris brought him and he was telling me about stuff in matches that I had that I don’t even remember happening.

“I mean, that’s how big of a fan he is and he just wanted to talk to me about wrestling. And I was kind of more interested in the football side of it, so I was talking to him about football and he kept trying to switch the subject back to wrestling, and I kept trying to switch it back to football.

“Anyways, at one point in the conversation, I tried to talk him into firing his GM and hiring me as the General Manager of the Jacksonville Jaguars. Yeah.”