Ring Of Honor recently announced that they’ve re-signed WOH World Champion Kelly Klein. The announcement was made official on ROH’s Twitter account. Klein recently captured the WOH World Title in a Fatal Four-Way match against Sumie Sakai, Madison Rayne, and Karen Q at “Final Battle.”

She had this to say about re-signing with ROH:

“Time and again I have earned respect. You don’t have to like me. But you’re lying if you say you don’t respect me” – @Women_of_Honor World Champion @RealKellyKlein on signing with #ROH and her upcoming defense THIS SUNDAY at #ROHHRS!”

Klein will defend her title against Jenny Rose this weekend (Sun. January 13, 2019) at the Honor Reigns Supreme live event in Concord, North Carolina. Check out the card for the show here:

• ROH World Championship: (C) Jay Lethal vs. Dalton Castle
  • ROH WOH World Championship: (C) Kelly Klein vs. Jenny Rose
  • Villain Enterprises (Marty Scurll, PCO, Brody King) vs. Silas Young and The Briscoes
  • The Kingdom (Matt Taven, TK O’Ryan, and Vinny Marseglia) vs. Delirious, Luchasaurus, and Shane “Hurricane” Helms
  • Bandido vs. PJ Black
  • Flip Gordon vs. Tracy Williams
  • Best Friends vs. Juice Robinson & David Finlay
  • Mark Haskins vs. Beer City Bruiser
  • Proving Grounds Instant Reward Match: Jeff Cobb vs. Shane Taylor vs. Rhett Titus vs. Jonathan Gresham