Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Jack Swagger Says He Isn’t Nervous Going Into Bellator Debut

Jack Swagger insists he isn’t feeling the jitters ahead of his professional mixed martial arts debut.

Swagger, real name Jake Hager, is used to being in the spotlight. Swagger was a WWE superstar. He even held the World Heavyweight Championship. On Jan. 26, the former collegiate All-American amateur wrestler will step inside the Bellator cage.

Swagger explained why he doesn’t feel nervous going into his MMA debut:

“You know what, I’m not nervous. I’m very excited. It’s such a huge opportunity for me, for my team, for my family, that I think that I’m just really excited for that day to get here. And to show the world what I’ve been working on.”

He went on to talk about the difficult aspects of preparing for the fight:

“Essentially, I’m trying to learn two to three new disciplines to apply at a professional level and to perform at a high level. So just not getting overwhelmed with all the information and everything that is coming at me, and just focus on doing the little things right and making improvements each day. And taking the daily steps, each week, to get better. It can be very overwhelming at times, but that’s where you have a good family and a good team around you that help reign you in when you’re feeling like that.”

Swagger will meet J.W. Kiser at Bellator 214. That event will be headlined by the Bellator Heavyweight World Grand Prix finals between Fedor Emelianenko and Ryan Bader.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Swagger is ridicuously fat. He went the opposite way of Punk who put in the work to look like an mma fighter.