Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder have each taken a shot at Matt Taven recently. Dawson had posted and then deleted a Tweet about Taven having allegedly stolen tanning lotion at a WWE tryout several years ago. Wilder then posted the following response to seeing a similar looking move performed by the Kingdom at Honor Reigns Supreme last night.

Hey @MattTaven, decent execution. Even better considering how many messages you sent Dawson BEGGING him to take down the tweet about you stealing tanning lotion while at a WWE tryout. Stealers gonna steal.

— Dash (@DashWilderWWE) January 14, 2019

Taven’s former stablemate in the Kingdom, Maria Kanellis, responded to Dash’s comments.

I’ve made a lot of mistakes and had to pay dearly for them. I don’t know what you are trying to prove but I know from experience that our business is a very small world. Be careful who you step on on the way up the ladder b/c they will be the same people you pass on the way down.

— MariaKanellisBennett (@MariaLKanellis) January 14, 2019

Taven has not responded publicly to the Revival.

I’m ok with that.

— Dash (@DashWilderWWE) January 14, 2019

Matt Taven, Mike Bennett/Kanellis, & Maria Kanellis

Matt Taven is a former IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Champion along with Mike Kanellis/Bennett. Along with Maria, the Kingdom won NJPW’s heavyweight tag titles during the course of a feud with Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows. Some say Anderson was not able to keep his mind on the match during this rivalry due to his infatuation with Maria.

Currently, Matt Taven is the leader of a new version of the Kingdom in ROH. TK O’Ryan and Vinnie Marseglia make up the other members of the trio.

The Revival seem frustrated these days. In recent months, they’ve had to deal with “Lucha House Rules” and several instances of suspect officiating. Last week, the Revival lost a championship match even though Dawson’s foot was on the rope during the pin.

Dash Wilder applied to trademark “#FTR” on New Year’s day. The team has been wearing the term on the back of their trunks recently.