Pete Dunne survived a war against Joe Coffey during the main event of NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool. After the match, he would then find himself confronted by the mountainous Austrian, WALTER, who made his intentions for Dunne’s retained NXT UK Championship clear.

If you think that wasn’t bad enough, now Dunne has had to defend himself against disgruntled fans online.

A Twitter user, “J.B.”, called out Dunne post-TakeOver event in order to try and shame him for not posing for a photograph with another fan. Given the thread that is still currently available online, it appears as though the fan who initially wanted a photograph is J.B.’s daughter.

His initial tweet read:

“Pity Pete Dunne refused to have a picture with you. 2 seconds out of his life and he flatly refused”

In response to this entitled attack, Pete Dunne, keeping a cooler head, responded:

“I was walking my 7 week old daughter to the car in the freezing cold Blackpool weather after already making time for people the correct side of the barrier. Many apologies for my appalling conduct.”

In the daughter’s defense, she would quickly reply to J.B.’s original post with a clearly embarrassed “delete this!!! he was carrying his 7 week old daughter i told u that after u asked him!! u wouldn’t put me down or give me to someone when i was 7 weeks old if someone asked u for a picture!!”