Former WWE star Cameron was recently interviewed on “Ring The Belle.” Cameron was part of the revival of “Tough Enough” back in 2011. She was the first person eliminated from the show. However, Cameron was then signed to a WWE deal after the show and was sent to Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW). In 2012 she made her main roster debut as one-half of The Funkadactyls (along with Naomi), accompanying Brodus Clay.

In 2014 Cameron turned heel on Naomi, attacking her after a loss to AJ Lee and Paige on RAW. Her singles career didn’t ever really take off, leading to her release from the company in 2016. As for Naomi, she has gone on to have a very successful career in WWE. She is a two-time SmackDown Live Women’s Champion and won the WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal in 2018.

Cameron discussed her feud with Naomi after their split as the Funkadactyls. She admitted that she wishes the feud could’ve lasted longer, but is happy they got their big “blowout”:

“It was difficult. I actually wish that this feud would have gone a lot longer. It was cut very short, but when we had like our big blowout, I had like the blond hair. It wasn’t even a match, we just ended up getting to like a huge brawl.

“I just wish it would have continued, but this was awesome because it’s like I was able to get the ‘W,’ which we all known back when I was wrestling I was always jobbing out to everyone, but that’s okay. I’m saying as long as I looked good getting my butt kicked.

“She’s my boo, I have so much love for her and I’m so happy where she’s at right now in her career.”